Recipe: Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash, Baby Kale, & Pecan Salad
1 bunch baby kale
2 cups diced butternut squash
2 cups Brussels sprouts, quartered
1/2 cup pecans
3 tablespoons EVOO
pinch of sea salt
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
sprinkle of garlic powder
1. Clean and dice butternut squash.
2. Clean and quarter Brussels sprouts.
3. Clean and chop baby kale.
4. In a large pan bring EVOO, avocado oil, or coconut oil to medium heat.
5. While pan is heating, toss diced butternut squash, quartered Brussels sprouts and chopped baby kale in a large mixing bowl with balsamic vinegar and EVOO. Season to taste.
6. After evenly tossed, place all ingredients from bowl in heated pan.
7. Allow mixture to slowly sauté’ for about 15-20 minutes.
8. Once veggies are cooked to your liking, remove from the stove, place in a large bowl, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and top with candied or raw pecans.
Receive more awesome recipes like this one with a Peak8Fitness meal plan! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.