Recipe: Fall Salmon Bake
extra virgin olive oil
garlic (4-6 cloves)
baby bella mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place salmon in glass baking dish and drizzle with EVOO. Flip over and lightly drizzle the other side.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar with a heavier pour, flip over and do the same to the other side.
- Season with cracked pepper, dried basil, and garlic powder to taste and top with minced garlic cloves.
- While the salmon is marinating, wash and chop the asparagus and mushrooms.
- Drizzle sweet potato with EVOO and wrap in tin foil.
- Pop salmon and potato into oven and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, checking salmon around the 20-minute mark.
- Over medium heat, use 1tbsp of EVOO and sauté asparagus and mushrooms.
- While veggies are sautéing and salmon and sweet potato are baking, prep your side salad of choice. (I chose mixed organic greens, tomatoes, bell peppers, avocado, dried cherries, and a pinch of crumbled blue cheese.)
- Dish out and enjoy!
Receive more awesome recipes like this with a Peak8Fitness meal plan! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.