Recipe: Egg Bake on the Go
6 whole eggs
4 egg whites
2 cups chopped spinach
1/2 cup chopped tomato
1/4 minced red onion
1/2 chopped red bell pepper
4 oz elk sausage or meat of choice
Cracked pepper and garlic pepper (season to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Begin sautéing meat of choice.
3. While the meat is cooking, wash and chop veggies.
4. In a medium size mixing bowl, crack eggs, and whisk until mixed.
5. Add the chopped veggies and cooked meat into the mixing bowl.
6. Pour mixture into 3Qt glass baking dish and bake for 25min.
7. Once it’s cooked (edges will be slightly brown), let cool for 5 minutes. Serve hot or let cool and store in air tight container. Cut into 3×3 squares for breakfast on the go!